Wednesday, March 2, 2011

When season change

This time the weather is always change. There are many people have a cold, so today I have one menu for when you have a cold or you feel it's like going to have a cold you can eat this dish it could help. Name of the dish is Pla-kung.

Pla-Kung
ingredient
1. shrimp
2. chili paste ( num-prik-pao)
3. red onion
4. lemon grass slice
5. kaffir lime leaves slice
6. parsley
7. lime juice
8. fish sauce
9. sugar
10. mint
11. chili slice



How to cook

1. start with scald shrimp
2. take lemon grass slice,  kaffir lime leaves slice, red onion, parsley together
3. take lime juice, fish sauce, chili paste, sugar and  chili slice all together
all thing is up to you taste like you like sweet, spicy,salt or not something like that



3 comments:

  1. To be honest, I've never try it before. But after I read and saw the pictures of it, I would definitely have to try as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete